Notice to our Customers:
Access to Dominion Driving Schools Offices are Limited Only to Customers Requiring Services (Certain Exceptions apply).
All Visitors Must Wear a Face Covering & a Must Maintain 2 Meters (6 Feet) of Physical Distance.
Daily Log Sheet for Instructors and Students
Covid-19 Self Assessment: Only one student is allowed in-car training
Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms?
· New onset of cough
· Worsening chronic cough
· Shortness of breath
· Difficulty breathing
· Sore throat
· Difficulty swallowing
· Decrease of loss of sense of taste or smell
· Unexplained fatigue/malaise/muscle aches (myalgias)
· Nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain
· Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
· Runny nose or nasal congestion without other known cause
Have you travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days?
If answered yes to any of the above questions, please take the appropriate measures outlined by Health Canada.
Why Choose Dominion Driving Schools?