DOMINION DRIVING SCHOOLS IS INTENT ON PROVIDING ALL OF OUR STUDENTS WITH THE KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, AND CONFIDENCE TO BECOME SAFE, AND RESPONSIBLE DRIVERS FOR LIFE.
- Two locations to serve you better!
- Defensive Driving School KW
- Be eligible for your licence in 8 months!
- Training available in your own vehicle!
- Free pickup, and drop off anywhere in Kitchener, Waterloo and Cambridge area!
- Single lessons or Full-Packages available!
- Insurance certificates programs available!
- Payment plan available to fit you budget without interest charges!
- Official member of Canadian Safety Council, and Defensive Driving Course provider!
Government approved professional licensed instructors with automatic, and standard late model vehicles available!
MISSION STATEMENT : (Ethics)
2. Emotional Stability (In regards to public safety and respectfulness)
3. Mental Capabilities (Observation of comprehension in regards to fundamental and/or advanced theory and regulations)
4. Conscience (Intents and Motives to achieve license, under a rating not always guaranteed!)
It is our intention to apply a concept of " team-work tutorship" between instructor and student (" Analytical Trouble-Shooting" method) whereby both grow and develop in an openness relative to current trends and pulse of the times. In regards to experience and theory, the tutor is to be somewhat of a Level One "sage" while appreciating, at the same time, the various "talents" each student reveals and expresses in the duration of the course tutorship!
Primary: It is reasonable to segregate the individuals, within the class, under three categories;
1. The fast learners and the hyper-actives (approx 10%) Expedients!
2. The average means' of the main body of students (approx 80%)
3. The slower learners and lethargic (approx. 10%) Apprehensive!!
The purpose of this is to develop a "buddy system" of the lethargic working with the hyperactive as special student "tutors" which, besides supporting each other with 2nd opinions, will also set a reasonable pace throughout all sessions and define for the instructor those that require more quality time. Furthermore, it will accentuate three specific behavioral patterns within the class;
Hostility types that tend to confront instructors
Moderate and methodical
Passive individuals that tend to hesitate asking questions
Level One Temporary: Skills/Aptitude 1 to 2 for Orientation/Apprentice
Level Two Graduated: Skills/Aptitude 1 to 3 for Expert License
Level Three "Potential": Skills/Aptitude 1 to 4 for Skilled Licenses
Level Four "Potential": Skills/Aptitude 1 to 5 for Specialist Licenses
Level Five "Potential": Skills/Aptitude 1 to 6 for Professional Licenses